SIOMAI SAUCE CHILI INGREDIENTS
* 1/8 kilo Chillies (Siling Labuyo)
* 3 tablespoons cooking oil
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
* dried shrimp or meat finely chopped or grind (Adds more flavor but optional)
SIOMAI SAUCE CHILI PROCEDURES
1. Combine chopped chillies, dried shrimp or meat and minced garlic then simmer for around 20 minutes or till most of the water has evaporated. Add oil, simmer and stir well.
2. Put your cooked Siomai in a nice packaging when planning to sell it. Siomai can be marketed in schools, offices, or to your neighbors.