PORK HAMONADO INGREDIENTS
2 cups pineapple juice
3 tbsp. soy sauce
5 tbsp. brown sugar
Large mixing bowl
2 lbs. pork tenderloin
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 cups pineapple chunks
PORK HAMONADO PROCEDURES
1. Combine the pineapple juice, soy sauce and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until the sugar dissolves.
2. Place the pork tenderloin into the mixing bowl. Press the meat down so it is submerged in the liquid
3. Cover the bowl with a sheet of plastic wrap. Place the bowl in a refrigerator and leave the tenderloin to marinate for three hours.
4. Remove the tenderloin from the bowl and reserve the marinade.
5. Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet for five minutes. Place the tenderloin into the skillet and brown on all sides.
6. Pour the reserved marinade and the pineapple chunks into the skillet. Cover the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Simmer the tenderloin for 15 minutes. Serve the pork hamonado while hot.