Ginisang Pusit Ingredients
1. 2 lbs. medium squid, cleaned and sliced
2. 2 medium tomatoes, cubed
3. 1 medium yellow onion, minced
4. 2 teaspoon minced garlic
5. 2 tablespoons cooking oil
6. 1 tablespoon fish sauce
7. ½ cup water
8. Ground black pepper to taste
Ginisang Pusit Procedures
1. Heat the cooking oil in a wok or sauté pan.
2. Saute the onion, garlic, and tomato.
3. Once the onion gets soft, add the squid. Cook for 2 minutes.
4. Put-in the fish sauce and water. Stir. Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Add the ground black pepper and adjust the taste by adding more fish sauce, only if needed.
6. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve.
7. Share and enjoy!